JOIN US THIS SEPTEMBER
AS WE HONOR THE MASSACHUSETTS NATIONAL GUARD &
THE ADJUTANT GENERAL
It is our privilege to invite you to join us as a sponsor for our 10th Anniversary Remembrance Dinner and the Rededication of the Massachusetts Fallen Heroes Memorial scheduled for September 10th and 11th, 2020. Since we were founded in 2010, we have successfully Honored our Fallen, Supported Massachusetts Gold Star Families, and Empowered post-9/11 Gold Star Families and Veterans. As we celebrate the last ten years of success, we must now prepare for our future.
The COVID-19 pandemic forced Massachusetts Fallen Heroes to postpone its May 2020 Patriot Week. However, the pandemic did not stall the diligent and caring mission of Massachusetts Fallen Heroes to support and empower the Commonwealth’s post-9/11 Gold Star Families and Veterans.
With our 10th Anniversary in 2020, Massachusetts Fallen Heroes will mark the occasion with a Remembrance Dinner on September 10, 2020 where Gold Star Families, Veterans, and supporters will convene for a celebration honoring our Fallen Heroes, the last nineteen years of battle, and our special guest the Massachusetts Army National Guard. On September 11, 2020, Massachusetts Fallen Heroes will rededicate its memorial in the South Boston Seaport paying tribute to the Fallen and victims of 9/11.
**Due to COVID-19 we will have assigned seating and table service only. Masks must be worn at all times except for when sitting at your table. Seating is limited for both events due to COVID-19 rules and regulations, we expect to meet capacity limits quickly.**
For those who are unable to attend our events. We will be live streaming them via social media.
STAFF SGT. DAVID G. BELLAVIA
MEDAL OF HONOR RECIPIENT
Become a sponsor
Now more than ever, we need your support to complete the ECE and maintain Massachusetts Fallen Heroes commitment to Honor, Support and Empower our Gold Star Families and Veterans. Below is an overview of our sponsorship levels and benefits for the Tenth Anniversary Remembrance Dinner. Your support will position your company as a leader throughout the Commonwealth in honoring and caring for the less than 1% of Massachusetts residents that have sacrificed for our freedom. To discuss a customized sponsorship package, please contact Dan Magoon, Executive Director of Massachusetts Fallen Heroes at (617) 275-9493 or DAN@MASSFALLENHEROES.ORG.
COVID-19 Rules and regulations:
- No standing
- All guests need to be seated at all times unless using the restroom
- It is mandatory to wear a mask or face covering for volunteers, staff and guests, unless seated.
- Names and telephone numbers will be taken by Tuscan Kitchen Seaport as well as MFH for “contact tracing” in case of exposure.
- Our volunteers and staff - Regularly self-monitor (e.g., take temperature and assess symptoms of coronavirus).
- We ask that all guests practice safe hygiene.
- Practice social distancing and stay at least 6 feet from other people whenever possible. All tables will be 6-6.5ft apart at all times
- Seating is limited for both events due to COVID-19 rules and regulations. We expect to meet capacity limits quickly.